Friday, March 7, 2014

4th Grade Halloween Silhouettes

4th Grade Halloween Silhouettes

     4th graders created Halloween silhouette paintings. For this project, students worked on overlapping and blending a variety of white, yellow, orange, and red paints in the background to show a value change from lightest to darkest orange. Students used acrylic paint for this project. Black acrylic was used to paint on tree branches and figures in silhouette. Students chose to paint on paper or cardboard. For this project, students worked on the following learning targets:
- I can show a value change in my painting from lightest to darkest. 
- I can blend different values together (no lines between different values).
- I can show careful use of craftsmanship with my painting.









No comments:

Post a Comment