Thursday, March 6, 2014

4th Grade Line Variety Drawings

4th Grade Line Variety Drawings

     4th graders worked on using a variety of lines to create an interesting, detailed drawing. Students chose an animal to cut out from a magazine and collage onto their paper. Students were to invent a detailed environment around their animal, using a combination of pencils and Sharpie markers. Students were to show at least 5 different kinds of lines in their work... straight, thin, thick, dotted, dashed, zig-zag, squiggle, ocean waves, spiral, jagged, and so on... Students were working on the following learning targets in this project:
- I can use at least 5 different kinds of lines in my drawing.
- I can create a detailed and balanced environment around my animal.
- I can show careful use of craftsmanship in my drawing.







No comments:

Post a Comment